The EuroCC project aims to help you as a reacher by introducing knowledge about High Performance Computing (HPC). HPC can be used for both student projects, thesis projects, teaching, research projects and collaborations between academia and industry.
On this site you will be able to find information about:
- How to access national HPC facilities.
- How to get consultancy for accessing national and international HPCs.
- Try the quiz: Which HPC matches your needs?
- What do you know about HPC? - Coming soon.
- Calculate your HPC needs - Coming soon.
Materials (coming soon)
- Informations slides about National HPC
- Information slides about European HPC
- Training activities and tutorials
This project has received funding from the European High-Performance Computing Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 951732. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and from Germany, Bulgaria, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Republic of North Macedonia, Iceland, and Montenegro.