The initiative aims to disseminate skills and increase understanding of the potential and risks of quantum technology among researchers and businesses. It will target a broad audience and ensure a better understanding of the possibilities and relevance of quantum infrastructure for society.
- DeiC will ensure synergy with the activities in the existing EuroCC2 project.
- DeiC will engage in collaboration and partnerships with relevant national actors.
Find the terms of reference for the Q-Competence working group here.
Members of the working group:
Chairperson: Vice Dean Brian Vinter (AU)
- AAU: Associate Professor Rolf Lyhneborg Lund
- SDU: Professor Jørgen Ellegaard Andersen
- ITU: Associate Professor Michael Kastoryano
- KU: Professor Jan-Phillip Solovej
- DTU: Senior Researcher Mikkel Heuck
- Alexandra Instituttet: CSO Martin Møller
- DIREC: Director Thomas Riisgaard Hansen
- DeiC: Project Leader Dennis Lange Wollbrink
- DeiC: Special Consultant Marta Ewa Schulze