DeiC is a legal entity under the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science.
The DeiC Board is appointed by the eight Danish universities with members at university management level. Representatives from the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science and from Danish Universities participate in the board with observer status.
Meeting minutes from the Board meetings are only in Danish.
Board members 2023
- John Renner Hansen (Chairman), Professor, University of Copenhagen (email@example.com)
- Brian Vinter, Associate Dean, Aarhus University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marianne Holmer, Dean, University of Southern Denmark (email@example.com)
- Peter Kjær, Provost, Roskilde University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thomas Bak, Dekan, Aalborg Universitet (email@example.com)
- Steen Pedersen, CIO Director, DTU (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carsten Sørensen, Professor and Head of Department, CBS (email@example.com)
- Jens Chr. Godskesen, Provost, IT University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Johnny Mogensen, Head of Division, Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science
- René Michelsen, Chief Consultant, Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science
- Hanne-Louise Kirkegaard, Chief Consultant, Ministry of Higher Education and Science
- Kira Vinberg Iversen, Chief Consultant, Danish Universities
12 Apr 2023