DeiC collaborates with international organizations within eScience, research networks and data management.
DeiC participates in a number of international collaborative efforts. Some of the activities are research projects, others deal with sharing of information or resources.
- GÉANT - umbrella organization for national European research and education networks (NREN's)
- NORDUnet - collaboration and operations of the international networks connecting the national Nordic research and education networks
- PRACE (Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe) - access to large high performance computing facilities in Europe
- NeIC - Nordic collaboration on supercomputing and e-infrastructure
Research data management
- EUDAT - services for handling research data
- Research Data Alliance (RDA) - research data management
- E-IRG (e-Infrastructure Reflection Group)
- PLAN-E (Platform of National eScience/Data Research Centers in Europe)
- FIRST (Forum for Incident Response and Security Teams)
- TF-CSIRT Trusted Introducer
07 Sep 2021